Bridgwater Town Hall

Situated in the High Street, The Town Hall, built in 1823, and designed by Richard Carver,  is used for civic functions, parties, concerts, panto's and many other activities.

 
Bridgwater Town Hall - High Street

A plaque commerating the Queens visit to Bridgwater can be found to the side of the main entrance and was unveiled by Her Majesty on 8th May 1987